Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Run Disney Princess SAL continues the race THIS SATURDAY

That's right, stitchers, you read that right. I'm finally coming back to you, with a slightly different format.

We're going to return to our regularly schedules programming by bringing you a pattern EVERY SATURDAY until the deed is done. That starts this Saturday, February 1st, with everyone's favorite sassy Greek.

I'm hoping that a Saturday updating schedule will help me stay on task since I don't have to be at work by a certain time on Saturdays.

There are currently 2.75 princesses in the queue and I hope to make that a solid 3 by Saturday...so let's get back at this.

At some point, I promise, I will show you all the fun projects that kept me from the princesses...maybe this weekend or sooner.

Until then, keep stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment