Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!

Here we go: obligatory "it's a new year" blog post!

2013 has been an interesting year. It was the year I studied my ass off to stay in my grad program. It's the year I decided to stop be a couch potato and sorta start taking care of my body. It's the year I finished my first paper piecing quilt. It's the year I got even more comfortable with myself. And it was the year I started designing my own SAL patterns.

But we still have places to go, so here's to 2014, which is going to be a lot of things. It will be the year I finish hosting my first SAL (I've got plans to get going again mid-January-PROMISE!!!). It's the year I will celebrate becoming a quarter of a century old. It's the year I will see the expansion of Wizarding World. It's the year I will continue to get in the best shape of my life. And it's the year I will be proactive in my life and in getting what I want. It's also the year I will watch my best friend marry the move of her life.


So here's to 2014, all. I wish you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment