Monday, May 5, 2014

Operation Sparkle Update: I've lost count

Hola readers,

It's been a while. I know. I'm sorry. But it's been CRAZY around here. And so...things have fallen away. Like keeping up with this blog.

But I wanted to take a moment to update Operation Sparkle. Because it's been a while and I have thoughts.

I've started my first training schedule for the Princess Half and so far, it hasn't been terrible. Granted, I've done about a week of it...so that's not saying much. At this point it should have been two weeks but last week my allergies knocked me down for about 6 days. I've only just regained the ability to breathe through my nose and not feel the need to constantly take medication/constantly blow my nose.

Tomorrow I hope to pick it back up. Hopefully a week of couch potato-ing hasn't ruined the progress I'd made. Because I'm feeling a little pudgy at the moment. This week I'm hoping for a total of 9 miles. I've made this goal before, so I see no reason as to why I shouldn't this week. As long as my nose cooperates.

Other than that, life remains busy. As summer approaches, life at grad school gets busy and I'm worried that a looming August deadline will be more than I can handle. But at least I'll have the run to get my anxiety out.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment