Friday, June 7, 2013

"Let's Get Down to Business" - RDP SAL Week 1

Good morning!

So sorry for the delay in getting this pattern posted. But I think Friday's will be the chosen day for pattern revelation.

Without any further ado, I present the first pattern for the Run Disney Princess Stitch Along:

CLICK THE PIC
I think she came out looking really good. UPDATE: I've fixed the link...you should be able to view and download it now without a problem.

I've created a Flickr group for people to upload their finished squares. I look forward to seeing them. As I said last week, just worry about embroidery for now and I'll post the layout info (including what other fabric you'll need later...I'm quilting this on a budget so I'm only buying what I need at a time).

Until then,


No comments:

Post a Comment