Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Years Resolution

I want to write to you all more. I want to talk about what I'm going through. And moreover I want to be accountable for my training regimen. So I'm going to try and write once a week on Sunday's. 

I'll summarize the workouts I completed that week (runs +cross training) and I'll talk about whatever else is on my mind. 

I think this will help me and hopefully be interesting for you. 

I'm resolved to spend time on me everyday. Last year I raced too much and trained too little. And I let myself think that getting to the lab was more important than taking care of me. I'd skip a run because I thought what was waiting at the lab wasn't going to be there if I got there after 8. Which just isn't true. And just wasn't healthy for me. 

So I'm resolved to change. Take my me time for a run or to cross train Monday through Saturday. On Sunday I'll tell you about it. I hope you'll help hold me accountable for this. 

Until next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment