Sunday, May 8, 2016

The Road to Dopey: Week 18 - A week off doesn't mean no miles!

May Miles to Date: 0
May Average Pace: ---
2016 Miles to Date: 111.3
Yoga/Strength Training Sessions this week: 0
Streak Day: 15 (Maximum: 15)
The American 200: 101.27/200 (9/16/16 Deadline: 50 miles ahead of schedule)

I spent the week at Disney World and had so much fun! It was a much needed vacation and celebration, and I feel ready to finish my PhD now. Not that I haven't been ready for a while, mind you....

I don't have  a lot to report this week. You may have noticed that my American 200 miles jumped quite a bit...that's because I decided to count my Disney walking miles because I think it was really impressive that I walked over 60 miles this week.

This doesn't include the 6 miles from our arrival day. 

This week I plan to:
-Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Yoga/Strength
-Tuesday: 2.5 miles
-Thursday: 3 miles (with hills)
-Saturday: 13 miles

Wish me luck! Let's get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment