Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Project Updates

Hello stitchers!!!!!

Thought I'd share what you and I have been up to.

You first:

by ostera15
Looking good! Thanks for sharing your work!

Now me:

I also came up with ideas for all the Christmas presents I'm making this week. I haven't decided yet if I will be posting pics of them, since some of the people they are for read the blog. 

I also plan on using this blog a little more as a not-strictly-stitching blog...that is, when I have something to say that doesn't revolve around crafts (which since all I do is stitch and craft, may be a while).

But consider yourself warned :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my princess and for sharing the wonderful patterns with me! Sorry I don't comment more often but there are limited minutes in my days :)

    ReplyDelete