Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Operation Sparkle: Flat Addie...NOW with REVISED weather appropriateness!!!!

Well, tomorrow is the day! I get on the plane and I'm off to Orlando and I honestly have no earthly idea how I'm going to get through work today.

I'm very proud of myself because I've gotten to work early every day this week to get ahead on my reading and I've warned everyone I work with that my email checking will be limited and this may actually resemble a REAL VACATION. Except the part where I have to wake up at 3 am every day.

But I'm also almost entirely packed! Even my last minute purchase to make my 5K outfit weather appropriate came yesterday! Especially since runDisney put this out yesterday...

Appropriate, no?
But when I was repacking, I realized y'all have yet to glimpse my costumes! So here we go.

5K Costume: "Anna" from Frozen
The long-sleeved shirt is actually blue. And then I embellished the black top and made the caplet and skirt. And hat with braids. Added some gloves and my long thermal pants. Hopefully I'll be warm...My hat with the braids is probably my favorite this I made for this. 

10K Costume: "Belle" from Beauty and the Beast-Ballroom Scene
I'm a little worried this will prove cold, but hopefully not because I think its so cute! I know her dress is only gold in the movie, but I wanted to add in the pink rose embellishments to tie in one of my favorite icons from the movie. This is also the costume I'll be wearing a tiara with!

Half Costume: "Belle" from Beauty and the Beast - Provincial
This is my favorite Disney outfit EVER. I just hope it's obvious I'm Belle...not Alice in Wonderland...haha. I added some 'hair" to the bow headband so it looks like a ponytail. Hopefully that helps clear it up. This is my simplest costume and that's what I made it the half costume. I wanted to be comfortable.

So those are the costumes! They are all packed up and ready to go! Thanks to Space Bags, they are all in my carryon in case the airline offers to check my bag. And of course, Sven has claimed his spot. 
For those of you who don't know, this is Sven. He travels with me. And poses for Instagram shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment