Saturday, May 25, 2013

What to do when your Christmas shopping is 2/3 finished on May


That's the painting I made for mom. I painted it today with Nicole and Brandon and his mom at Painting with a Twist and I'm hoping she'll love it and hang it in the half bath. 

And with that, my Christmas shopping is 2/3 of the way done (dads present was purchased in March and I'm very excited by it). I'd be completely finished if they sold 2014 calendars this early.

So what does that mean? It means that for the next 7 months, I don't need to worry about what to get mom and dad for Christmas. I don't have to spend anymore money. It also means that I have to store their presents for 7 months (and trick of tricks: remember where I stored them). But for the most part, I'm excited to be finished. Because holiday shopping is tricky with my parents but this year it just seemed so easy. I mean it must have been, right? To be done so early?

Well almost Happy Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment